Making a difference in the future, one student at a time!
Ways to give:
- Yearly scholarship: Direct your one-time gift of $1000 or more to help a student in any area of the college. If you would like, you can pledge to make a yearly gift for several years.
- Flex scholarship endowment: Create a yearly scholarship while you build up an endowment to support the scholarship in perpetuity.
- Scholarship Endowment: Create an endowment to support scholarship’s long term.
- If you choose a yearly scholarship, your scholarship recipient will be selected for the current semester or the next semester depending on the date of the gift.
- For a flex and completed endowment, your scholarship recipient will be selected during the annual scholarship awarding process for the next fall semester.
- Your scholarship recipient will be selected by a department or the college based on criteria outlined by you through the gift use agreement.
- You can base your criteria on a major, department, or leave it open to any student within CAHNRS.
- You will receive a thank you letter from your scholarship recipient, along with an invitation to meet your student at the spring CAHNRS Honors event.
CAHNRS Scholarship Highlights:
- One in four CAHNRS students who apply for scholarships currently receive scholarship support from CAHNRS.
- Scholarships are needed for students in underserved disciplines.
- Scholarships can be directed to students in undergraduate or graduate studies.
- In academic year 2023/24 we awarded over $1 million in scholarships.
- $2,000 is the average scholarship.
If you are interested in discussing how you can support CAHNRS students through scholarships, please contact CAHNRS Development at 509-335-2243.